Vote Ashlea Walter on Tuesday, November 8
Strong Community Leader
Creative Problem Solver
Vote for Ashlea Walter on Tuesday, November 8 for the strong leadership we need to change the direction of the Grand Traverse County Commission. They just gave away a park, spent 6 figures on completely unnecessary military equipment, brandished a gun at a constituent in a public meeting, and censored our Health Department DURING A GLOBAL PANDEMIC.
Meanwhile they have ignored the housing, childcare, and mental health crises. Where does this end? It must end with this election.
Our community thrives when we support each other as neighbors, and work together to stand up for our values. I have worked hard for our community as an elected City Commissioner, volunteer, and community organizer on housing, public education, the arts, our climate crisis, government transparency, and equality for all people. I would be honored to represent you on the GT County Commission.
Locally committed and experienced:
- Elected Traverse City Commissioner
- Traverse City Arts Commissioner
- Board Member, Garfield Township and Traverse City Joint Recreational Authority Board
- Board Member, Brown Bridge Quiet Area Advisory Board
- Mom of two TCAPS daughters and former PTO President
- Former Board Member, Norte and Michigan Legacy Art Park
- Communications professional for over 20 years
- Small business owner
Vote Ashlea Walter on November 8!